Thursday, September 30, 2010

Special Day

 



Today is a special day...it's Mary Stewart's First birthday! Perry wanted to say a little something in honor of his friend today.

Dear Mary Stewart,
I can't believe you are already one year old! I guess that means my 1st birthday is right around the corner. It seems like just yesterday we were tiny little babies. Do you remember the first time we met? We couldn't even sit up on our own! Now we are so big and have so much fun when we see each other. I'm sorry I can't be there for your birthday party. Momma always says she is sad that we live 3 states away from you. I don't know what that means, but I think it's a long ways! Please tell your mommy to take lots of pictures so I can see how pretty you look. I hope you have a fun birthday and get to eat lot of cake too! Please let me know how it tastes!

Love,
Perry

1 comment:

  1. Oh Perry,
    How I ADORE you! You are so sweet to think of me on my special day. I do wish you were here to celebrate, but I heard my mommy talking to your mommy about maybe spending new years together? hmm I like that idea and I like you.
    Love,
    Mary Stewart
    P.S. I had a cupcake and it was delicious!!! You will love it! I bet you have a sweet tooth like your momma....

    ReplyDelete