Monday, October 18, 2010

10 year reunion

I'm really late in posting about my 10 year high school reunion, but I didn't want to leave this post out. Alex and I participated in my reunion weekend earlier this month and we both had so much fun!
On Friday, we went to the football game to cheer on the Gators.

On Saturday I met some girls at the park for a play date. We planned it very last minute, so many couldn't come, but it turned out to be a good time. Funny thing was that all of us there had boys! I can only imagine that Nancy's twins are going to be boys too!

Nancy Pipkin, Lindsey Lewis, Lindsay Dean, Me, Elissa Bonner
The boys: (L to R) Cole and Parker Dean, Perry, Peyton Bonner, Bennett Lewis
Saturday night was the big event at Cantina Loredo. We had a blast hanging out and visiting over dinner and drinks. Alex already knew some of my classmates and was able to meet other husbands, so he had just as much fun as me. I was thankful I didn't have to worry about him. After Cantina, we went to the Cub with a lot of the group. I surpised myself and stayed out later than I have in years! I'm so glad we were here for the reunion. I can't wait for our next one!
some girls
 the group

No comments:

Post a Comment