Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More About Perry

I want to document as much as I can about the everyday cuteness I get to see and experience from my boys. Here are some things going on with Perry.
He will come give us sweet hugs and pats at the most random times. I love these sweet little surprises! When I tell him "thank you", he'll say "thanks, mama" in return. One not-so-cute thing that he's been doing recently is getting his foot intentionally stuck between the crib slats when he wants attention (if he's not falling asleep easily). I'll hear him calling out and shouting "uck uck" (stuck). He carries his Thomas choo choos around everywhere and always has to have all 5 of them. When he's playing with them, he likes to push them around on the groove of the coffee table. He probably does this for 2 hours out of each day! He will also line up his cars and choo choo's in the most random places and get so excited for us to come see.
He is learning to stall at bed time by asking to read more books or if Alex is putting him down, he will insist on coming to find me to tell me good night, even though I've already been in there to tell him good night. His imagination is really taking off and because of this, he is starting to get "scared" of things. Today, he wouldn't walk on the blue part of our rug...not sure why...but he kept wanting us to vacuum it. When he's on our bed or in a chair, he will talk about the"chomps" (crocodiles) down on the ground. One of the funniest things is his new love for playing the air guitar. Sometimes he asks us to sing, other times he just plays to nothing. He also enjoys playing with the various swards that daddy has been creating/carving out of wood. I'm not sure who's having more fun with that one...Perry or Daddy.

I think the most fun thing has been hearing his attempts to sing along with songs and reading along with books.   I just can't believe my little boy is doing such big boy things! Like I've said before, Perry is constantly amazing us. We love him more than words can describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment