Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Vacation

To kick off our vacation, we spent two days in Dallas/Denton. Alex and I stayed by ourselves at The Four Seasons on Thursday night while the boys stayed with Cheetah and Papou. Alex and I went to a very nice dinner hosted by some business colleagues at Pappa's Steakhouse.
On Friday Alex played in a golf tournament while I lounged by the pool! 


This was our first night away as a couple since Mills had been born and it was such a treat for both of us. I was able to completely relax and indulge myself knowing that the boys were in such good hands. I didn't worry or miss them a bit...maybe I shouldn't admit that. I WAS very happy to see them on Friday though! We had a short time to recoup and repack before flying to Colorado early Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment