Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Painting in Texas

Perry and I headed to Denton with Blanche/Cheetah last Thursday so I would be over there in time for girls' night out on Friday. Blanche treated all of her girls to a fun night at Painting with a Twist! We had such a great time and walked away with some awesome art and great memories. Thanks Blanche!
Blanche with her daughters/daughters-in-law
top: Me, Blanche, Lisa, Katie
bottom:Sarah, Annie

I was so glad that Michael, Katie and Bree spent the night on Friday. We were able to hang out Saturday morning and watch Perry and Bree "play" together. Bree kept trying to sit on Perry and Perry just kept crawling away from her! We parents thought is was so cute and were laughing because it was such typical girl/boy interaction! I really wish these two could see each other more often.
Climbing the stairs
Katie and me with the kids
Alex drove over after work on Friday and hung out with the guys while we were painting. He and Bill spent most of Saturday doing what they do best...car shopping. Their efforts paid off as Blanche ended up with a new car Saturday night. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of her in her new ride...it's pretty cute!
We had a wonderful weekend spending time with Alex's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment