Saturday, November 6, 2010

Party Time!

I had so much fun planning Perry's 1st birthday parties. The polka dot idea stemmed from a shirt I saw on the internet. My sister-in-law, Katie, made the adorable invitations to match and it kind of took off from there :-) We decided to have two parties because we thought having everyone at once would be too overwhelming for Perry. I had a lot of family in town that weekend because we were also celebrating my grandmother's 85th birthday. It was a real treat to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins and we were honored they wanted to be a part of our ONEderful celebration. Perry was especially excited to have his Aunt Hellie and Jeremy from Colorado as well as Cheetah, Papou and the Beckers from Dallas. It was so great having everyone here! The Saturday party was at our house and the Sunday party was out at my Dad's. 
Lunch at Herby K's on Friday

All set up and ready to PARTY!


 Alex and I made the month-by-month photo banner. I think it turned out great!




 I love my boys! 
Cheetah
Cindy and Mae Mae
Perry's aunt Katie and cousin Bree
 Opening presents


Time for cake!





 He loved it so much!
 Perry and John Rives just hangin' out
Tate and Jack enjoying some cake and ice cream
Jeremy and Helen with their favorite birthday boy
 The Waterfallens (Dr. John delivered Perry)
 Papou and Cheetah
 Fun family shot
 Helen, Caitlin, Me, Camille 
My sweet cousin, Elizabeth
 On to Sunday....
Perry, Ann Reid and Helen
 Posing by the sailfish. Alex and I hope to catch some in Guatemala later this year! 
 Cake. Round 2.
 "Oh, I know how to do this now"

His piece was gone in 3 minutes, tops!
Jack and Carol giving Perry his ice cream

Showing off his cute sock monkey from Ann Reid!
Swinging with PaPa
After the party was over, we dressed Perry in his Halloween costume and did a little trick-or-treating in Southern Trace. To be continued....

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, Susanne! Great job on the parties. Happy Birthday Perry!!

    Fleur

    ReplyDelete