Saturday, December 18, 2010

PA Christmas

Last night was one of those nights where I laughed so hard my face was hurting. This happens every time I'm with my PA girls and I simply love it! It's how I made it though PA school without being miserable. These girls are very special to me. We have a lot in common, but we are also all very different, which makes for a very fun and dynamic group. Last night the girls came over for a Christmas gathering/post marathon celebration. I wanted to do something to honor the three who recently completed the St. Jude's Marathon, so we had a marathon-themed dinner. I made The Pioneer Woman's Best Lasagna Ever, which is always a hit. Unfortunately, one of the marathon girls and a couple others couldn't make it. Despite missing a few, we had a fabulous time. It was a perfect night and a great way to celebrate the holidays.

We also had "26.2 calorie salad", "Get your carbs" rolls, and "Finish Line" cupcakes! I forgot to name the appetizer...oh well. 
Me, Lainey, Rachel, Crystal, Jennifer. missing: Nathalie, Rachel, Megan
a.k.a: Suz, Lain, Rah, Stally, J. Lo. missing: Boobie, Ra Ra, Meggie
Eating our cupcakes.
Love you girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment