Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Perry Plays Hide and Seek

Lately things have been disappearing from around the house. If and when they are found, they are in some strange place. I thought I would document just the first 15 minutes from this morning.
Case #1-The Lost Slippers
When I got out of bed this morning I was looking for my slippers. They weren't in the closet, under the bed, or on the floor anywhere. I asked Alex if he knew where the were, he said "They are in my bottom drawer in the bathroom." When I asked him why they were there, he said "I don't know, I thought you put them in there."
Case #2-The Missing Sippy Cup
I gave Perry his cup of milk to drink while I was fixing breakfast and getting a couple things done. Next thing I know, the cup is missing. Perry hadn't left the kitchen, so I knew it was in there somewhere, it just took some searching.
This goes on ALL day with all kinds of things! Do your 1 year olds do this too?

No comments:

Post a Comment