Saturday, January 22, 2011

15 months


I got an email from baby center that said "your 15 month old" and it hit me...oh my gosh, Perry is 15 months old!
Here are some of the new things going on in Perry's world:
He is taking steps, up to 10 to 20 at a time! He hasn't been in a big hurry to walk. I was starting to think he might follow in his Daddy's footsteps, literally, and not walk until 18 months, however it looks like he is going to beat that. A new physical development is that he is finally getting teeth! He now has 2 on the bottom and two on the top. I see 2 more breaking through on top and can tell he's working on the bottom ones. He is talking more and has several new words: up, arf-arf, bye bye, and ball. He absolutely loves playing the upright piano, and some of his compositions are actually quite beautiful! We are working on getting down to one nap per day. He is learning more about obedience and the consequences of disobedience. I know this will pay off, but it sure does require a lot of persistence and effort. Along those lines, he has started to yell when he wants our attention...another thing we are working on correcting. Sadly, Perry got his first boo-boo this month. It's healing nicely though. He has started doing hand motions to certain songs: "itsy-bitsy spider" and "head, shoulders, knees and toes". He will clap and cheer when he does something he's proud of (like stacking blocks, singing songs) and expects for others to cheer along. It's soooo cute! I think he really enjoys the praise we give him. Here are some pictures of our adorable 15 MONTH OLD...
"Hey Mom...hold on."
"I need to make a call."
"Hiiiiiiiii! Oh I'm just hanging out in my rocking chair."


 He can't wait to knock it down! 
 Going for it...
Crash!!!!

1 comment: