Friday, April 15, 2011

As close as it gets

Over the past 6 months Alex and I have tossed around the idea of getting a puppy since our little boy is so in love with them. Well, after dog sitting for a week, we realized we are CERTAINLY not ready for a puppy. Thankfully Perry has a cute little puppy pull-toy that he can play with at home and he can get the real experience when we visit friends and family. He has enjoyed taking his "puppy" for walks lately and I wanted to share a couple pictures. Once Perry demonstrates that he can walk, feed, and potty train a puppy, we will reconsider the idea of getting a real one.

 He was ready to go first thing this morning
Too cute!
I had to include this last picture because I thought it was adorable. I'm pretty sure I've spent the last 3 months like this and Perry is now imitating me! 

2 comments:

  1. Too cute Suz! Perry is just adorable! And I completely understand where y'all are coming from. I know Caroline wants a puppy so badly but I just dont have the energy for it! maybe when she is older. I might need to get her a puppy like Perry has! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne,
    Will you send me your email address again? For some reason I didn't enter yours. ErinnButeau@aol.com
    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete