Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm back!!

You may have noticed a lack in blogging recently. My poor husband has noticed a lack in everything recently.
My excuse..........













We are thrilled about our new addition on the way! Baby Burke #2 is due October 16 (just 4 days before Perry's birthday). I'm 13 1/2 weeks along now and happy to report that I'm starting to feel better. Woo hoo! I've been sick since about 5 weeks, so I'm beyond pleased to be feeling some relief. I have to eat frequently to avoid getting sick and I'm still taking Zofran at least once a day, but I've experienced an 80% improvement over the last week. Because of my high-risk pregnancy with Perry and the assumption that I have an incompetent cervix, my doctor wanted to give me a scheduled cerclage this time around. I had that procedure done about a week and a half ago. We are very thankful everything went well. The biggest complication I had was having a set back in my nausea/vomiting for several days following the procedure. We are praying for smooth sailing from here on out and would appreciate your prayers too as you think of us.

7 comments:

  1. Yay Yay Yay!! I'm so glad you have made your announcement!!! And I'm so excited that BOTH of our children will be close in age! Can't wait for many more fun play dates! You will be in my prayers! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! Congrats on baby #2!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee! Happy to see the good news on here! We are so, so excited for you guys and for Perry to be a big brother! Praying for no sickness, lots of energy and a great rest of the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Suz! Congratulations to you, Alex & Perry! Praying for a healthy rest of your pregnancy. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Suzanne! I'm so happy for yall! Many prayers headed your way!

    ReplyDelete