Wednesday, December 12, 2012

14 months

one of the many gorgeous pictures from our photo shoot
Mills is 14 months old now. He's walking behind push toys or when holding my hands and has taken 2-3 small steps on his own. It won't be too long before he's walking!
 Here he comes!
He cut another tooth on the bottom. His morning nap is still variable...he can take it or leave it. He stopped nursing this month. One day he decided that he didn't want to nurse again and that was that. Not the way I envisioned it ending, but I'm glad it was on his terms and not mine. He loves pushing trucks and cars (or anything--sippy cup lids) around on the floor. He's clapping, pointing, and waving. I've heard one "bye bye bye bye" and he's kind of saying "uh-oh". He has a terrible habit of digging in his diaper. I have a feeling he'll be the kid who takes his pants and diaper off in his crib. I usually find him with unsnapped and unzipped pj's in the morning and the other day he managed to get his sleeve off and twisted up around one arm.
 seriously??
unsnapped and unzipped...and pointing :-)
Mills and Perry are playing together so much more. I guess Perry's decided that Mills is cool enough now. Mills continues to be such a sweetheart. I've had several people tell me lately how affectionate he is. He's my little cuddle bug and I love it!








No comments:

Post a Comment