Monday, December 17, 2012

Caroling

Last night Perry and I joined a group from our church to go caroling. I wasn't quite sure if Perry would enjoy it, but I felt like he would. Boy was I right! Besides being a really neat time of fellowship, it was so sweet to see little Perry singing and having fun. He was the youngest caroler there, but he had a big presence! His favorite spot to get was front and center and I'm certain all the people thought he was simply adorable...doesn't every mom think that? Every time we finished at a house, he would say "we go to another house?" He didn't want it to end. I can't wait to do it again next year. I feel like it was such a blessing to the people we visited, as well as all of us who participated.
not a good picture, but you can at least see my little guy

No comments:

Post a Comment