Thursday, October 17, 2013

McNeel's Visit

Joanna and Connor made a trip to Shreveport in September. We loved having them spend a few days with us. The main point of the trip was for Joanna to see Beth and new baby Catherine, so we spent about every waking moment with them! Beth was such a trooper keeping up with our social excitement while working on very little sleep. It was a wonderful few days and I really didn't want it to end. I'm so so thankful to God for the amazing friends I made in college. We have shared so many moments together, good and bad, and are still doing the same 10 years later. Thank goodness Catherine was only a few weeks old and didn't realize she was surrounded by all boys.
L to R: Perry, Benjamin, Mills, Connor, John Rives
our precious little gang
The three Mamma's had a night out at Wine Country. I found out that day that I passed my board exam, so it was a pretty awesome night for me! This picture makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment