Thursday, June 5, 2014

34, 35, 36 weeks

I'm 36 weeks now and feeling like I'm definitely in the final weeks of pregnancy. Contractions are stronger and more frequent and I can tell the baby has dropped some. Dr. John has checked my cervix and said it's definitely softening a lot and gearing up for delivery. The cerclages are still in, so I'm not dilated at all. He wants to wait and remove the cerclages at 38 weeks, if possible. If I go into labor in the meantime, they'll have to come right out. As far as pregnancy news, I'm STILL dealing with nausea...guess it's not going away this time. Zofran has been my best friend. Everything else is good--weight gain (22 pounds), blood pressure, and baby growth (50th percentile at 32 weeks). I'm getting real excited to meet this baby and find out whether it's a boy or girl. I love the anticipation and will be completely pleased either way! Lately I've been feeling like it is a boy, though at times I've thought maybe girl. I really have no clue. Here's our growing baby:
34 weeks (I think)
 35 weeks
36 weeks from the front
 36 weeks from the side...big difference!
36 week belly

No comments:

Post a Comment