Thursday, June 5, 2014

7 Year Anniversary/Memorial Day

Alex and I just celebrated our 7th anniversary on May 26th. It fell on Memorial Day this year, so we spent the day as a family. Alex gave me the best present by cleaning out/organizing the garage that morning. I've been getting the "nesting" urge, so I was extremely appreciative of his help. After naps we went to Dad and Sheila's house to swim and have dinner. It was a really fun day for everyone.
 Alex got the boys dressed for church on Sunday (the day before Memorial Day) and he didn't even plan this red, white, and blue perfection--it was pure coincidence. 
 fun time in the pool at Nana and PaPa's
Later in the week Alex and I went to The Mabry House for our anniversary dinner. It was the first time for either of us to eat there and we both really enjoyed it. I will be going back as soon as another occasion allows it!

 my handsome date

The Mabry House...behind those overgrown trees

No comments:

Post a Comment