Monday, July 7, 2014

37, 38, 39 weeks

The last few weeks of my pregnancy were spent waiting for baby....it was an exciting time. I felt pretty great, except for the nausea that still plagued me! Doc appointments showed everything looking good and normal. I had my cerclage out during week 37. It wasn't the easiest experience, but was over and behind us quickly. At 38 weeks, I was a little dialated, at 39 weeks, I was dialated to a 4 and about 70% effaced. I had a couple episodes of "false labor" in those weeks, and was getting pretty excited, but nothing ever came of it...until my due date, which I'll post about later.
38 weeks
end of 39 weeks--this was actually the day before I delivered
Glad I took this! I wouldn't get the chance for another pregnancy shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment