Tuesday, December 16, 2014

James 5 Months

What's going on with James at 5 months old...
He is still exclusively breastfeeding--I'll probably introduce solids in about a month.
He just started rolling over both ways this week (5 months 2 weeks old).
He has the funniest giggle. It sounds kind of like Woody the Woodpecker with asthma.
He loves Daddy a lot, and loves Mommy a whole lot. I absolutely love knowing that I mean the world to him.
He really enjoys his big brothers, especially Perry. Sweet Mills gets so up close and personal with him that he sometimes doesn't know what to think.
He's not on as good of a schedule as I would like, but we are on the go so much that poor baby must adjust. He does great with what's thrown his way.
Loves being swaddled! I realized the reason he was waking up around 4am was because he had broken out of his swaddle (and was not waking due to hunger). We now double swaddle him at night and he sleeps great!
He gets so tickled when we look in the mirror at ourselves. And speaking of tickled, we have fun tickling his chest...only the top though...he gets scared if I tickle his sides.
I'm very thankful that he enjoys playing in his bouncy seat, jumperoo, and on the playmat. He and I both enjoy snuggling and hanging out together, so I make sure we do that a lot!
I'm loving every minute with my sweet baby James.
 looking in the mirror
 future Harvard grad??


No comments:

Post a Comment