Tuesday, December 30, 2014

School Christmas Programs

I was excited for both of the boy's Christmas programs this year! Alex went early (super early for Perry's K4 group) and got us great seats for each performance. He's a great Daddy like that!
Mills did just as I expected....froze, and hardly sang or moved. I think he enjoyed himself though, and we made sure to make him feel very proud of his performance.




Mrs. Blanchard and sweet Mills
Perry did just as I expected as well....he was VERY serious about doing a good job...and he absolutely did. He loves that we are always there to watch his performances. Mae Mae and Mills were there too! We wouldn't miss them for the world. He makes us so very proud!







2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the update!!!! I see little Shep in the pictures...I work with his mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry will be at St. Paul's next year!!

    ReplyDelete