Thursday, April 1, 2010

A lesson for Mary Stewart

One of my best friends, Ashley, has a precious little girl who is just a few weeks older than Perry. They live in Georgia, so we haven't been able to meet Mary Stewart, but we stay in close contact and keep up with what they are doing, especially since Ashley and I have already arranged the marriage between Mr. Perry Burke and Miss Mary Stewart Donald :-) Mary Stewart has been practicing rolling from her back to tummy, but hasn't quite figured it out, so I thought we would give her a little demonstration. **I have a cute video to post, but don't see the video icon in my toolbar any longer. Am I the only one with this problem? Can anyone tell me how to upload a video to blogger from your computer?**  Anyway, these pictures will have to do for now...


Now Mary Stewart needs to teach Perry how to put his paci in his mouth!

2 comments:

  1. my video button is still there..are you against uploading to youtube?? it's faster to upload :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Perry! What a big boy!

    ReplyDelete