Sunday, July 17, 2011

26 Weeks and 29 Years

On July 10th I turned 29 years old and also reached 26 weeks. It was a good day! My family and friends were so great and made sure I felt extra loved on my birthday. I got lots of cards, gifts, calls, texts, and visits. I told Alex the only thing I wanted for my birthday was good food, some balloons, and a cookie cake. With a little help, he made all my wishes come true! We had a delicious meal compliments of some of our sweet neighbors; I got some very festive balloons--one was a huge one that played a fun birthday song which has been quite entertaining; and I had a delicious cookie cake with a special message on it. I'm fine with this birthday being a little boring because next year I'm going to celebrate BIG!
 26 weeks
I told Alex that my theme this year was "29 and holding". Well, he decided to make a play on that idea plus the situation with my cervix/cerclage. Pretty clever if you ask me!

4 comments:

  1. ha! cute! I could eat that entire cookie cake! Happy 29th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz, I am just now catching up on this as I have been busy getting married :) I am SO SORRY you are going through this. I know if anyone can handle this it is you. You are so strong and I know you will make it through. I will send lots of prayers your way. Happy Birthday as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant' wait to celebrate BIG with you next year!!!

    ReplyDelete