Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home

About a week and a half ago, on July 23, I was released from the hospital and allowed to go home. I'm still on bed rest, but being home has made my days much more enjoyable! I'm able to move to the sunroom or the den when I want, so I at least feel like I'm "up" some and get a change of scenery every now and then. Some of my favorite things about being home are: being with Perry during the day (we still have our full-time help), having friends stop by more easily, spending the evenings with my husband, and having access to my regular foods! It took Perry about 24 hours to get used to seeing me at the house again and once he realized I was home and was staying home, I could tell he was excited. We're all glad that life feels a little more normal and we're hoping I don't have to return to the hospital until it's time to deliver a big, healthy baby!
It's been a while since I've posted much about Perry. He is 21 months old now and is constantly entertaining and amazing us. We think he is brilliant and perfect!
 Playing the drums...one of his favorite things to do, with or without sticks
 getting dressed and ready
looking so sweet! 

1 comment: