Wednesday, August 24, 2011

32 weeks

I love the sound of 32 weeks! It means we are getting pretty far along and the baby is getting bigger and stronger for delivery, but it's also early enough that I'm not in freak out mode yet. I went to the doctor this week and got a good report. Ultrasound showed a chubby-faced cute baby, who by the way, is now vertex (yay!!) and a cerclage that's holding up well. Couldn't ask for anything better! It seems that I'm not having any trouble putting on the pounds now--I think I've gained about 5 pounds in the past 2 weeks.  As far as pregnancy symptoms go, I'm making lots of trips to the bathroom and I often find myself short of breath or just plain uncomfortable because of the space this baby is taking up! We still don't have a name for the little guy, but he is becoming more and more a part of the family and making his presence known. You can usually see him doing crazy moves when I'm relaxing on the couch or in a chair--he entertained a room of girls this weekend by doing this. A couple special things that have happened in the past week are: 1) I got my hair cut!!!! My dear hair stylist made a special house call to tend to my over-grown locks and 2) My sister came in town for a fun wedding shower weekend.






1 comment: