Tuesday, August 2, 2011

29 weeks


I'm 29 weeks now and feeling good...and like I'm carrying a watermelon around! I'm officially in my 3rd trimester now and so far it's been great, however, I have a feeling that my growing belly is going to become a serious issue soon. We still don't have a name for this little guy and I don't know when we will. It has been so difficult to decide on a name this time! Nothing has seemed right yet. We look forward to the day when we can call this baby by name, but for now, we aren't going to force anything. In other baby news...he still prefers to be breech, his growth scan results this week said he weighed 2lbs 13oz, and he is so strong and active! In pregnancy news...I've gained 13lbs--not the best number, but being on bed rest really makes it hard to gain weight and the baby is perfect, so I'm not worried about it--I'm having occasional and random contractions, and I'm eating lots of ice cream! I'm looking forward to being in the 30's next week!

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne, So glad to hear you are home, still pregnant and doing well! I think about you often and pray for you and your family! Know you are loved by all the Blacks! Amy

    ReplyDelete