Monday, November 14, 2011

Perry's 2nd Birthday Party

For Perry's birthday this year I decided on a puppy dog theme since he has been SO into dogs this past year.  I (with the help of my wonderful husband) made most of the party decorations and treats and was very pleased with how everything turned out. I would like to take credit for all the creativity, but I have to admit that I copied a lot from things I saw on the internet. The party was really a lot of fun and Perry was such a cute birthday boy! All of Perry's grandparents were here, which was very special, and there were several other family members and one close friend. I liked that I was able to visit with everyone and spend time just enjoying those people who have loved our little boy for the past 2 years.
Home made invitations this year...I can take credit for that!
 Cake from Brookshires
 Party table


 Perry's cake...yes, it's a cake! So easy to make too!
 Bone-shaped cookies
 Birthday book

 Party favors 
 Me and my boys
 Birthday Boy

 Singing Happy Birthday
 Blowing out the candles
 Yummy!
Opening presents. He got so many fun things!
 His new pick up truck from Mae Mae. He was so excited to get it and hasn't stopped talking about it and playing in it since. 

 Perry and John Rives playing on the present we gave him
Aunt Helen was here! Such a treat!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable theme Suz!! Happy Birthday Perry, I can't believe he is already two!

    Love,
    Fleur

    ReplyDelete