Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving from Perry's perspective:
The day before Thanksgiving we drove to Denton. I was excited because Momma and Daddy let me watch movies in the car. At one point we pulled over so Momma could feed baby Mills. When she picked him up out of the car seat, poop got all over her arms! I remember her saying "Oh my gosh" about 100 times. There was also poo poo all over Mills and his car seat. It was a really big mess! Daddy had to go to a restaurant bathroom to clean some things off. After a long time in the car (5 hours), we finally made it to Cheetah and Papou's house. I was excited to see them and the dogs, Molly and Marin.
On Thanksgiving Day all of the family came over. It was so fun to see everyone! Momma made me smile for lots of pictures.

Aunt Katie made us these cute Thanksgiving bibs.
Before lunch I got to play in Papou's special truck.


The next day we watched LSU beat Arkansas and then went to Christmas on the Square in Frisco.
 I got to ride on Uncle Adam's shoulders!

Nice try at a family picture--I wasn't looking and Mills is tucked away in Daddy's jacket.
There was even fake snow that would fall from the sky every now and then. It was very neat!

There were little choo choo trains there also! I really liked seeing the choo choo's.

The next morning we had breakfast with Maw and Paw. I was very tired, so I wasn't on my best behavior, but they still thought I was really cute. Later that day, Daddy and Papou took me to ride on the big choo choo train. This was my first time to ride a train. It was definitely my favorite part of the week!
 waiting for the train to come
 "tickets please!"
 I got to sit in a big seat, run around the cabin, look out the window, and cut up with Dadda.

I had so much fun in Denton and can't wait to go back! I am very thankful for all of my family everywhere who love me so much and always keep me smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment