Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sweet As Candy

The boys both have candy cane Christmas outfits this year. As you can imagine, I've been wanting to get some pictures of them looking so cute! I thought we might be able to accomplish this at our church Christmas party last night. On our drive there, I was feeling very optimistic about getting a good shot...Perry was in a good and cooperative mood, Mills hadn't had an explosion on his outfit yet, and I actually remembered to bring my camera. All is good, so I thought. Perry quickly busted my little bubble as soon as we tried to take a picture. 
 "Hold on, there's something tickling my ear"
 "Look, there's Hilton!"
"You said to hold onto Mills tight...is this better?"
 "How about this smile?"
I know it's probably asking too much of a 2-year-old to sit still for pictures, especially while at a party. We can usually get at least one decent picture out of the fifty we take. I think the next one is pretty sweet.
 And sometimes it just requires mama to step in and help things out!

No comments:

Post a Comment