Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa Claus

When I was a young girl, Santa Claus always came to my house to visit me and my sister. Would you believe that the same Santa that visited me years ago came to see my boys this year! When I heard he would be coming over, I was feeling a little anxious about how Perry would react. Turns out, I was worrying for nothing! Perry LOVED Santa. He wanted to sit right next to Santa and was talking and playing with him the whole time. I really couldn't believe it because from what I've seen, most 2-year-olds are frightened of Santa. My mom, Helen, and Jeremy came down as well, and we all had a fun visit with Santa.
 When Santa pulled up in his convertible, Perry said "Hi!"

 Just hanging out with Santa...no big deal.
 Baby Mills got to meet him too.
 Big kids and little kids with Santa. This was the only time Perry got upset--when Helen picked him up and he wasn't able to sit RIGHT next to Santa.

 walking Santa to his car/sleigh
Off to the North Pole...

No comments:

Post a Comment