Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

I want to start out this post by mentioning a couple things related to Valentines Day...
The other day, Perry said "I love you, Momma" for the first time without being prompted to do so. I was so excited to hear him say it that I jumped up and down and squealed. It was really special...and also very timely considering it was just before Valentines Day.
On Valentines Day, I asked Perry if he would be my Valentine. He responded with "No way, Momma". Hahaha! 
I don't really make a big deal out of Valentines Day, but I think it's fun to give out extra hugs and kisses. My mom, on the other hand, likes to go all out and give lots of presents. She came over yesterday with a car full of gifts...I'm not exaggerating. Perry was having the most fun with the balloons. He kept playing the little stick balloon like a guitar. So funny! You can kind of see him doing it in the picture below:
 I tried to get a cute picture of Perry and Mills...not successful:

Perry and Dada
The boys' presents: They both got a Thomas the Train mealtime set. Perry also got a raincoat and some shorts. Mills also got a nice bubble and a play outfit.
I didn't take pictures of the other presents. I got some cute attachments for my "Happy Everything" plate, some cheese spreaders, and a salad fork (one of our stainless salad forks went missing) and Alex got a pair of pants. Thanks, Mae Mae! My sweet Nonnie also came by and brought some goodies for all of us. She is always so thoughtful! 
We sure do feel loved!


No comments:

Post a Comment