Thursday, May 17, 2012

Growing

Today was Perry's last day of MDO for the year. I can't believe how much he has grown this school year. He has gone from an adorable, chubby, almost-2-year-old to a taller, leaner, big brother! I am so thankful for the wonderful experience we have had with MDO. It has been a pleasant constant in Perry's life throughout the big changes of the past year. His teachers were always so encouraging and complimentary of him. I'm very proud of the little boy he is growing to be...it's just REALLY hard to see him growing up so quickly. His teachers made a sweet scrapbook for each child with pictures from every month. I had no clue they were taking so many pictures of the kids. I boo hoo'ed as I flipped though Perry's book. It will be something I cherish forever. Here are pictures from Perry's first day and last day of school this year. I just realized that he was wearing the same shirt on both of these days. It's definitely a little small on him now :-)
First day:                                                                                          





























Last day:

No comments:

Post a Comment