Sunday, May 11, 2014

32 weeks

Things are starting to improve around here. 32 weeks and still a perfectly normal/good cervix, so I'm doing more both inside and outside of the house. We are so thankful and still in awe! Sometimes I can't believe we don't know the gender of this baby, but it's making me very excited for delivery. There are SOOO many people who think this baby is a girl since the pregnancy is so different than my other two (and I understand the thought), but I asked Dr. John about that this week and he said that there's no medical basis for the assumption. I don't think that's going to change most peoples minds, but I felt it was worth asking :-) I'm completely conflicted and really have no clue whether it's a boy or girl.
Here are some pics at 32 weeks...
 tight shirt really shows off the belly!


No comments:

Post a Comment