Thursday, May 15, 2014

Perry's End of the Year Program

I can't believe another school year has passed. We've been so happy with St. Paul's and I couldn't imagine Perry being anywhere else (except maybe home full time). His teacher, Mrs. Sevier, and the school staff have been amazing. Alex, Bethany, Mills and I were able to attend Perry's end of the year program this week. Perry had fun singing and performing and we loved watching...Mills especially! Perry has taught us a couple songs recently, and when Mills heard those songs he FREAKED out with excitement! The highlight for us was when Perry and a group of several others performed their special song, front and center stage. They sang and danced to the "Numbers Rumba". I have a cute video, but no pictures. Every child gets to have a special "part" in the performance. My other favorite part was when they sang "Skidamarink" and Perry pointed to me for the "I love YOU" part. Another thing I have video of :-) Melt my heart!

 Butterfly song
 such a cutie!


 We were so glad Mrs. Bethany could come
Mrs. Sevier made the sweetest memory book for each child with pictures and artwork from the year. What a treasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment