Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daddy long legs

Alex and I were very productive around the house/yard this weekend. On Saturday morning, Alex and my dad moved our "new" dining room furniture to the house. We now have a dining room table that seats eight, buffet table, and china cabinet. After finishing with the furniture, we spent the remainder of the day outside working in the garage and yard. Alex had so much energy and was able to do a ton of physical labor. I was also hard at work, but with more lightweight tasks. I feel as though I'm as strong as my pre-bedrest days, but that's not saying much! Anyways, we felt really good about all we had accomplished and were looking forward to the Sabbath, our day of rest! On Sunday, we went to church and then out to eat with family. When we got home Alex got comfortable and sat down to watch some TV. I think it was only 2 minutes before he fell asleep. 

Who needs a bed when you've got legs like these?

2 comments: