Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To sleep, perchance to dream

I'm not about to dissect or discuss what Shakespeare meant when he wrote that...I'm not that intellectual. I'm just here to report that we are finally getting some sleep around here! Perry is doing much better at night and although he doesn't sleep for 10 hours straight, I am thrilled with where we are now. My very wise mother-in-law predicted things would get better around the 4-month mark and I'm so happy that she was right (she usually is about most things). I'm hopeful that Perry will continue to sleep better and better with time. Now, I don't expect for every night from here on out to be perfect (especially with teething right around the corner), but I'm not going to let that keep me from being excited!

3 comments:

  1. That is great news! PTL! :)
    I agree about Blanche. I often count on her perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suzanne! Love the blog! I'm glad that so many of yall are doing this now...it's a wonderful way to see how things are going with Mr. Perry! He is so cute. Hope to see you one day soon :) Love, Fleur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm so glad you got in touch with me. I think about you every so often and have been wondering about your little guy. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete