Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary

I'm a little late in posting this, but better late than never! On May 26th, Alex and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary. It was a very simple, but special day. We agreed that we didn't need to get anything for each other, however, we both gave in. Alex sent me the most beautiful flowers and I gave him a couple of books I thought he would enjoy. I also prepared a nice meal that deserved our fine china. It turned out to be a wonderful and delicious meal. We enjoyed being able to sit and talk without any distractions (Perry was resting in his crib) while dining in the comfort of our home. There is a lot I could say about my dear husband, but because we are celebrating 3 years, I thought I would list 3 things that I love about Alex.
1. He loves the Lord and loves to share the Gospel of Christ.
2. He is a gracious provider for our family.
3. He keeps me laughing...sometimes it's with him, but most of the time it's at him.
I plan to add to this list every year. I think it will be much easier when I get to list 50 things instead of just 3!
Oh, and no pictures until Alex gets his computer fixed :-( It was attacked by some terrible virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment