Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pool time

My friend, Laura, invited us to her parent's house to go swimming this week. The McElroy's live only 4 houses down, so Perry and I walked over Friday afternoon. It was Perry's first time in the pool and he absolutely LOVED it! He was cracking us up because he yelled for probably 10 minutes straight...not because he was mad, but because he was excited. Today, the three of us went down and enjoyed some good pool time with great company. I think Perry and Caroline are going to have lots of fun pool play dates this summer! Thanks Bowmans and McElroys! 



3 comments:

  1. Of course he'll love the water!! He's a Burke!! Swim team will be in his future I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Suzanne! I'm glad ya'll had fun! We are definitely going to have fun pool play dates this summer! I'll email you the pics of Perry from Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous. I wish that were Mary Stewart & I in the pool! Absence makes the heart grow fonder right???

    ReplyDelete