Sunday, October 16, 2011

Brothers



Perry is so great with his baby brother and it has been such a blessing and joy to see him love on Mills. The first day we were home from the hospital Perry was acting out and wasn't himself, but ever since he's been perfect! When Mills isn't with me, Perry will often ask for the "babeee". He has also been wanting to help us do things for Mills. When Mills was crying the other day, Perry went and found a paci and tried to give it to him. I don't think he's ever seen us give Mills a paci, so I was very impressed that he thought to do that. When Alex and I got home from Mills' doctor appointment, Perry greeted us in the garage and insisted on helping Alex carry the carseat inside. I'm sure I'll continue to be blown away at Perry's love and maturity. He will always be my sweet baby, but he is definitely demonstrating that he can be a wonderful big brother too!

2 comments:

  1. Perry looks so big but really I think its just that Mills is so small!

    ReplyDelete