Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Day Before

Well, tomorrow is going to be the big day! I went to the doctor this morning and I was nearly 4cm/90% effaced so we decided to go ahead and schedule an induction. My doctor fears that we could have a home birth or parking lot delivery if we wait much longer. It's so surreal knowing that we are going to be having a baby tomorrow! I was able to accomplish a couple last-minute errands today but spent a lot of time at the house talking on the phone and relaxing. Being that this is my last day with just Perry, I decided we needed to do something special. When I picked him up from MDO, we headed to the new Counter Culture for a treat and then picked up a couple new toys at Tuesday Morning. It was such a sweet time for me...Perry had no idea of the significance. Then, this evening the 3 of us went to dinner at Newks.
Perry enjoying a Humphry
Alex and I have to wake up super early tomorrow, so I should go to bed now. I doubt I'll sleep a wink, but at least I can say I tried.

2 comments: