Wednesday, May 18, 2011

18 weeks

I can hardly believe that I'm already 18 weeks! Now that I'm feeling better the weeks seem to be passing by a lot faster. I went to the doctor earlier this week and had the big anatomy scan. We are so thankful that the baby looks perfectly healthy...oh, and it's still a boy! I was also pleased to find out that my cervix is still in the normal range. I had been getting a little nervous that maybe it was changing. Since we are getting into the "danger zone", I will start going for ultrasounds/appointments every 2 weeks, but because my doctor is super cautious and extremely caring, he told me to come in for an ultrasound any time I felt like it was needed. As far as baby news goes I am feeling this little boy move so much. Because he is still so tiny, all his little movements are charming and sweet....no rib kicks or harsh punches yet :-) With a hand on my belly Alex and I have even been able to feel him kicking! I couldn't believe we were able to feel him this early. I don't think it was until week 21/22 with Perry.
Here's our precious boy (no name yet)
and momma

1 comment: