Sunday, May 8, 2011

Friday Fun

Perry and I had a very pleasant day on Friday. We spent the morning at the house and both took early naps. After lunch I was craving a snow cone, so in order to justify my indulgence, I decided to take Perry on a field trip to try one for the first time. We went to the same snow cone stand that I always went to as a child. It's the best place to go with children because they have a nice covered area for you to sit and enjoy your treats. It was a pretty day and such a fun and relaxing time for us. After getting all sugared up, we went across the street to the library. Perry mostly browsed around the aisles of the children's section and climbed into and out of the chairs. We managed to read several books, too. The rest of the day was spent playing outside at the house. I love days that are all fun and play!
Ready to order! 

Hiding in the bushes

No comments:

Post a Comment