Friday, May 13, 2011

Dinner with friends

We had the Bowmans over for dinner this week and from my point of view, it was a great time! I went to High School with both Laura and John and then Laura and I headed to LSU where we were Freshman roommates (along with Lindsay Irvin). All that to say...we have some history! Laura and I ended up having our 1st babies just 5 weeks apart from each other, and now our 2nd ones are due exactly 3 months apart. I love that we can continue to share life's experiences with each other!
Then...
Perry (5 days old, which explains my appearance); Caroline (5 weeks)
Now...

Perry (18 months) and Caroline (19 months)
 Caroline didn't want to smile for the camera, but there was plenty of smiling, giggling, and talking going on between these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment