Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's a BOY!

Alex and I found out last week that we are expecting a little boy!! We couldn't be more excited. I'm so happy that Perry is going to have a little brother! I'm a little on the early side of when you can find out the gender, but being that it was a boy, it was quite easy to tell! I'm now 16 1/2 weeks. I'm feeling pretty good most of the time, but still taking Zofran when I need it, which is everyday. I'm occasionally feeling little "flutters" and "pops". It's so exciting to be getting to this stage in pregnancy when you actually feel pregnant in other ways than just being sick. I'm having to wear some of my pants unbuttoned for comfort reasons, but I'm not quite ready to break out the maternity stuff. I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks for our big anatomy scan. We are continuously praying for the health of our little boy as well as an uneventful pregnancy.
and here's the "it's a boy" picture

1 comment:

  1. congratulations!!! how exciting. my very dear friend (and matron of honor) just had her second little boy this month! you look great :)

    ReplyDelete