Sunday, May 29, 2011

4 Year Anniversary

Alex and I celebrated 4 years of marriage this week on May 26th. We went to dinner at Bella Fresca and had a fabulous time! It was our first time to go there, but it definitely wont be our last. We both loved the ambiance and the food was delicious. It was a perfect night out.
Last year I started a list with some of the reasons why I love my husband and said I would add to it each year for our anniversary. Here are 4 reasons why I love Alex...
1. He loves the Lord and loves to share the Gospel of Christ. 
2. He is a gracious provider for our family.
3. He keeps me laughing...sometimes it's with him, but most of the time it's at him.

4. His willingness to serve me in whatever capacity needed. I can go to Alex with my most serious needs and he is always there to guide, support, and encourage me. He is also a huge help around the house--taking care of Perry, doing various chores, and helping in the kitchen. A small example...I asked him to make me a sandwich the other day, and this is what he brings me minutes later

a delicious sandwich with a presentation as nice as you would get at a restaurant :-)


2 comments:

  1. that sandwich is amazing!! toothpicks and all! Happy 4 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea on the list! Alex is your perfect complement! :) You are welcome for the Bella Fresca idea - I love that place!!

    ReplyDelete