Thursday, September 8, 2011

34 Weeks


We're getting closer! The time has come for us to get our hearts and home ready for our newest little boy. We are currently in the process of getting Perry's "big boy" room set up and I'm starting to think through all the newborn items we need (or need to get out of the attic). Pregnancy is still treating me pretty good and I really shouldn't complain about having to be on bed rest...pretty soon I'll be wondering why I didn't sleep more while I had the chance. I'm definitely moving around more--spending time in Perry's room, doing very small tasks, sitting at the table for meals, spending less time in the bed and more time in a couch or chair. I'm starting to feel more normal again. The baby is still as active as ever, especially at bed time. Why is that? I thought I wouldn't be kept up by the baby until after he was born! Oh well, guess I better get used to having a poor nights sleep. I'm going to do weekly pictures from this point on, so stay tuned for next week...hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment