Wednesday, September 14, 2011

35 weeks

Not a lot to say since last week except...I CANNOT believe we are going to be having a baby within the next month. With Perry, I went into labor at 37 weeks 5 days--that's only 2 weeks and 2 days away as of today! I went to the doctor yesterday. My belly measures 35 cm (right on track) and I've gained a total of 19 lbs. You would think I've gained more by looking at that picture! I'm thinking I've probably lost several pounds of muscle mass, which has skewed my numbers. My doctor and I talked about when to take the cerclage out. Unless I go into labor in the meantime, we will plan to do it sometime between week 37 and 38. I'm more nervous about that than I am about the labor and delivery. For now, I'm just not going to think about that little detail :-) We are very thankful that everything is going so well!

1 comment: