Tuesday, September 27, 2011

37 weeks

We made it! I survived the wedding weekend and am now "full term". I'm so thankful for both accomplishments. There aren't words to describe how worn out I was after the weekend, but it was definitely all worth it! The wedding was beautiful and all the events (especially the reception) were a ton of fun. I'm so happy for my sister and her new husband! I had a doctors appointment today and we decided to schedule the cerclage removal for next Monday (I'll be 38+1). If I go into labor before then, my doctor will just take care of it at that time. Our main concern at this point is making sure I don't go into labor during the LSU football game this weekend or next because my doc will be in Baton Rouge for the games. I know he will do everything in his power to make sure he is here to deliver the baby, so I'm not worried. My weight was good--gained 22 lbs so far; baby's heartbeat was great; and his head was down low--I already knew that before the exam though! At times I'm pretty uncomfortable and even gasp and wince due to the pain caused by the baby moving, but overall I feel great. I'm getting very excited to meet this little boy soon!

1 comment: