Thursday, September 15, 2011

Morning Play

Everyone in our house was up early today, so Perry had time to play outside before going to MDO. It was such a nice, cool morning! Alex got some cute pictures of Perry in action. You'll see how once Perry notices that his picture is being taken, he runs toward the camera (so he can see himself on the screen...why did we ever show him this feature?!?). This has been going on for a couple months now and it makes getting pictures of him very difficult! Regardless, I think you'll be able to see how adorable Perry is. I think he gets cuter every day!!!

 "Ah, the camera!"
 He was saying "cheese" as he worked towards getting off the bike.

 "Here I come!"

 Why does he look 14 years old in this one? I love the running action, but I can't handle how big he looks!
 Cute!
Every golfer needs a sweater, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment