Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mother's Day Out and Perry's Nap Mat

I have been so excited for Perry to start Mother's Day Out. I thought I would be more nervous about this big step, but I know he's going to an excellent program and will love it, so I haven't really been worried. I wanted to get the classic "first day" picture, but asking a 22 month old to stand still while holding a bag to smile for the camera is quite a task. Alex was able to snap a couple pictures of Perry once they got to his room. His school bag hasn't come in yet, so I'm just gonna wait to take the "first day" picture a little late.

Perry's new nap mat is absolutely adorable! It is perfect in every way--very soft, highest quality out there, and custom fabrics selected specifically for Perry's puppy love. Who else but Cheetah could whip up such a thing in a day? Oh how I love that my Mother-in-law is so talented! I'll let the pictures do all the talking...
 Puppies!!
 Perfect fit!
 There's a smile hiding behind that paci
Love that monogram! Thanks Cheetah!

No comments:

Post a Comment