Thursday, July 5, 2012

Alex's Birthday

We celebrated Alex's 28th birthday on June 28! He requested coffee cake and hard-boiled eggs for his birthday breakfast.
My mom always takes us out to eat on our birthday to the place of our choice. Well, Alex chose Chick-Fil-A this year, so that's where we went. Behind that 28-year-old face is really just a child at heart! 

 Mills was just relaxin' in his chair. Love those thighs!
We went to the lake on Sunday with Dad, Sheila, Shelby and Josh to continue the celebration. Alex really wanted a nice, restored typewriter for his birthday this year. It came in the mail today and he is looking forward to playing with it.
I often forget that Alex is two years younger than me because he is such a wise and inspiring person. I'm so blessed to have him and hope he always "keeps me young."


No comments:

Post a Comment