Sunday, July 8, 2012

Random Pictures

Life has been a bit more busy lately. I've been slacking on blogging, but I still have pictures and stories of my little guys that are worth sharing.
 Perry found a nice little spot to sit down....on the water meter.
 I let Perry outside to splash around in our big water puddle. He went a little overboard and decided to go "swimming". I found him laying belly down with his face submerged in the dirty puddle. Gross!
 Mills' first time in a swing. He thought it was pretty cool.
 Cute, crazy-haired baby scooting around and teething on everything
 Mills loves his sink baths. Unfortunately our sink isn't this awesome. 
We stopped at Lea's Lunchroom on our way home from Baton Rouge. Perry got to have some of their famous pie.

1 comment:

  1. SO jealous about Lea's, every time we are driving through that darn place is closed. I love Lea's (and not because of the name!)

    ReplyDelete